Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossover Season One: Revenge of Tabuu: Episode One: Crossover Avengers Assemble!
Season Name: Revenge of Tabuu
Season Number: 1
Episode Name: Crossover Avengers Assemble!
Episode Number: 1
Episode Description: When Tabuu's new army invades Crossover City, it's up to Raiden and his team of Crossover Avengers to stop them and save the day!

It was a quiet day in Crossover City. It was as normal as usual, with the city bustling with activity. In fact, were it not for what happened next, perhaps the city would have stayed that way. Suddenly, the ground began to shake, and a purple cloud appeared in the sky, with a Subspace Ship in the sky. The Subspace Ship looked similar to a Subspace Gunship, but it was much smaller, being about the size of a building, and it didn't have a large, devastating Subspace Cannon that could engulf an area in Subspace. However, it did have laser turrets, although they weren't currently active. Inside, the cockpit was large, having several stations where Primids were issuing commands to the ship. A few Primids were piloting the ship, some others were operating the weapons, and others did other things, including controlling the purple fog that had appeared with the ship. Standing in the middle of the room were four commanders. Suddenly, a screen came down from the ceiling and rested in front of the commanders, and it turned on... but it was static. A nearby Primid realized this, came to the screen, and tried to adjust the antenna, but the reception didn't improve much. Then the Primid punched the screen, and the screen cleared, and revealed a giant blue man floating in a strange purple space. [[TABUU]] "Are you ready to begin the attack?" Tabuu asked the commanders.

[[OOC: Sorry I'm late posting this, but I was busy today. The description of the episode before I actually began is what should be done before every episode. Also, what I meant when I posted "[[TABUU]]" was similar to how characters were introduced in Super Smash Bros Brawl's The Subspace Emissary. BTW, in case someone didn't figure it out, the commanders are the villains controlled by Zantok, Flamezone, Fuzzydude, and TheFallenOne.]]
The Tank grunted in a questioning matter ((TANK)), not knowing what was going on. Perhaps it was best for the more...intelligent commanders to take control...

Meanwhile, all the Crossover Avengers were standing around in a Rec Room chatting, and sipping tea, when Noble Six looked out the window and spit out his tea ((NOBLE SIX)). Noble Six turned on his radio. "Delta 462, we need a Falcon immediately, over." the radio turned a bit staticy for awhile. "Roger. A Falcon has been sent to your location, over." Noble Six replied, "Copy that." He then turned off his radio, ran towards the door, and beckoned for his group to follow to the rooftops.

((The Falcon is a aircraft that the military uses to transport men, here is a photo; http://www.thespeedgamers.com/wp-content...Detail.jpg ))
*Back at the ship*

"Chop chop, lower lifeforms! I can't have you slacking off for my mission to destroy the earth!", a strange figure said.

*strange figure walks out of the shadows*

[[ZIM]]

*Back at the Crossover Avengers base*

"Should you be really spitting out my tea?", said Kirby.

[[KIRBY]]
Noble Six facepalmed. "Is now the time?" Noble Six grabbed his helmet off the table, put it on, and grunted and made a motion to follow.
'Back at the ship'
The Primids obeyed Zim's command, and activated the turrets, which began to fire turret lasers at the city. "What's the destruction level so far?" Tabuu asked on the screen. "Let's see... one fire hydrant... and that's it." One of the Primids replyed. "What? How have we only destroyed a fire hydrant?" Tabuu asked, this time with some anger. "Well, we have the turrets set to auto, and apparently, they're all targeting fire hydrants for some reason..." The Primid responded. "Oh, that just figures, I knew I should have payed the extra five bucks for the manual turrets... Just keep firing!" Tabuu commanded. Suddenly, a lightning bolt struck in the city. The lightning cleared to reveal a god-like figure with a straw hat. [[RAIDEN]] "Raiden!" Tabuu yelled, before he said "Wait. You! Primid! turn on the comm. The Primid did as it was told, then Tabuu said "Now turn the screen around." The Primid obeyed it's orders, then Tabuu said "Thank you. Now, where was I? Oh yeah. Raiden!" Tabuu yelled... again. "You will stop this now Tabuu!" Raiden yelled to the ship. "No I won't." Tabuu said. "Yes you will Tabuu!" Raiden said. "No." Tabuu said. "Yes!" Raiden said. "No." "Yes!" "No." "Yes!" "No." Raiden finally gave up. "Very well then." Raiden said, before yelling "Crossover Avengers Assemble!" Raiden fully expected his newly formed team to take action, but they weren't there. "Crossover Avengers Assemble!" Raiden yelled again but with the result being no different. "Hm... well... they're on their way as we speak Tabuu!"
'Meanwhile...'

[[OOC: After this, it should go back to the rest of the Crossover Avengers. BTW, I should have probably mentioned this earlier, but the Crossover Avengers all know each other, and are all part of the team. Maybe later, if we decide to, we can have a "flashback episode", where it shows how the team gets together in the first place, but for now, they all know each other. Also, Fuzzy, please remember that this is in book format, not script format.]]
"Well I am sorry, but you should respect such a tea in which was made by a puffball with a new video game released.", exclaimed Kirby. Kirby then went to push a button on the wall next to him, in which he said into it: "PIKACHU, FETCH ME MY GRENADE LAUNCHER!"
'Back where the ship is attacking'
Raiden tapped his foot with slight impatience, waiting for the other Crossover Avengers to arrive. Tabuu had become bored of waiting, and yelled to Raiden "Not that I don't want to see your newly formed team... but we're just going to continue our attack now." Raiden yelled back to Tabuu "Not yet! They'll be here any second!" "You said that ten minutes ago!" Then Raiden realized something. "Wait... I forgot to use my communicator to contact them and tell them where to meet me." He got out his communicator, and then contacted the other Crossover Avengers. he said into the communicator "Crossover Avengers! Meet me at near the giant ship, you can't miss it. Oh, and by the way, this is Raiden." Raiden turned his attention to Tabuu, and yelled to him "They will be here soon!" Tabuu, who was having a hard time hearing Raiden from the ship, yelled back "No! I don't have any spoons!" Raiden, who misheard Tabuu, yelled back "I am not a buffoon!" Tabuu, who heard Raiden wrong again, said "Oh, okay." Then said to the commanders and Primids in the control room "They'll be here soon."

[[OOC: Sorry for the long period without posting, but I was waiting for someone else to post, so that I could save this post for a while, to make it seem like Raiden and Tabuu were waiting longer, but I guess it's still funny even without the delay anyway.]]
Giott was wandering about in the city enjoying what brief of a relaxing period as he could get under the circumstances when suddenly he heard a triple beep coming from his communicator followed by the sounds of Raiden's voice! [i]"Crossover Avengers! Meet me at near the giant ship, you can't miss it. Oh, and by the way, this is Raiden."[/i]
With a hearty laugh, Giott realized what a coincidence this was for he was in that general vicinity anyways! [[GIOTT]] Oh how perfect this was! Giott unslung his mighty dwarven waraxe from across his back and with a glint in his eyes that some would call murderous ran out towards Raiden and the ship, navigating his way amongst the crowd. Of course, the crowd wasn't really much of a concern for Giott. If you a raving mad dwarf with a massive axe running towards you, your best chance at staying alive is to get out of the way.
Meanwhile, Kirby was peering at the monitor, waiting for the other avengers to receive the signals and head towards the giant ship thing. "I shall not tolerate this horrible cell phone plan any longer.", Kirby swore under his breath. "Noble 6, are the weapons reloaded yet?", Kirby said, as he looked at Noble 6 who was running the automatic-reload machine thing.
"All loaded." Noble Six grunted. "We'd better get to the Falcon and go to the giant ship ASAP. I'm sure Raiden must be getting angry."