Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossover (Sign-Ups, Info, and OOC)
[b]The Story[/b]
About a month ago, an epic battle took place between the thunder god Raiden and his allies, against the Subspace demon Tabuu and his Subspace Army. In the end, Raiden and his allies defeated Tabuu's army, and seemingly destroyed Subspace. However, recently traces of The Subspace Army have been found, and Tabuu could possibly return, this time with a scheme that could destroy the entire universe. To prevent this, Raiden has gathered an elite team of heroes to defeat the Subspace Army and their new allies once again...

[b]The Setting[/b]
The majority of the roleplay takes place in Crossover City, a city that is very similar to most major American cities. (i.e. Has skyscrapers, is heavily populated, etc.) However, various other locations from various different franchises are also traveled to on occasion. (i.e. Tatooine, The Mushroom Kingdom, Gotham City, etc.)

[b]Rules[/b]
1. If this roleplay were to be rated as a cartoon/TV show, it would be rated Y7 for fantasy violence. In other words, have nothing on this roleplay that would be considered inappropriate for people of that age group.
2. No godmodding.
3. Have fun!

[b]How to Play[/b]
Crossover is a mainly comedy oriented roleplay, although it also has quite a bit of action in it. First off, you must choose your characters. You can be anyone from Luke Skywalker to Batman to Harry Potter, or you can even create your own characters, but THE CHARACTERS YOU CHOOSE MUST BE FICTIONAL. Here is the format in which to submit your characters, from an already made franchise, or from your imagination.

Name: (This is obvious.)
Franchise: (Also obvious. If you made up the character, just say original in this space.)
Abilities: (State all of the characters major abilities here.)
Appearance: (A basic description of the character's appearance.)
Personality/Personality Changes: (Personality should have at least a few sentences. Personality changes means personality changes to popular characters to make the roleplay more of a comedy. If your character is original, just put their personality.)
Type of Character: (Either Crossover Avenger, Supporting, or Villain. Will be explained in detail soon.)

[b]Episodes and Seasons[/b]
An "episode" refers to about 10 pages worth of posts. The focus of an episode will be chosen by the person who's turn it is to choose the episode. The order of who chooses is determined by the order in which a character was submitted by the person. For example, I will choose the first episode because I submitted the first character. Whoever is the next person to submit a character will choose the next episode, meaning that the next person to submit their own character will choose the next episode, and not me, even if I submit another character before someone else does. A "season" refers to about 5 episodes per person. The focus of a season will be determined in the same way the episodes are. The first season will be chosen by me, since I posted the first character. The first season's focus will be revealed shortly. Also, although the person who chooses an episode is free to make the focus just about anything they want, they may NOT make the episode have something long-lasting that will run across multiple episodes. (i.e. The world getting destroyed.) unless they are in charge of the current season.

[b]Type of Character[/b]
Crossover Avenger - One of the main characters, and part of Raiden's team.

Supporting Hero - A hero or otherwise not evil person who appears in the roleplay, but isn't really a main character.

Supporting Villain - A villain who appears in the roleplay, but isn't part of Tabuu's team, or a main character.

Villain - Obviously, one of the bad guys and part of Tabuu's team.

Each person may have six characters to start with. You can have almost any combination of people you like, but each person may have only ONE Crossover Avenger character, though he/she can choose not to have one and instead have more characters in another category. In some cases, villains might have minions to do their bidding. The player who controls the villain who leads the minions will control that villain's minions. This only applies to common grunts however. (i.e. Since I control Tabuu, I can control Primids, but I can't control Galleom or Duon automatically.) If a person decides to submit a particular major minion under the person's control, then that's fine.

Accepted Characters Wrote:Raiden-The Brawlinator
Mario-The Brawlinator
Sub-Zero-The Brawlinator
Tabuu-The Brawlinator
Galleom-The Brawlinator
Kirby-Fuzzydude
Pikachu-Fuzzydude
Prince Fluff-Fuzzydude
Smugleaf-Fuzzydude
Zim-Fuzzydude
Gir-Fuzzydude
Giott-Zantok
Geno-Zantok
Stiltzkin-Zantok
Garland-Zantok
Franziska von Karma-Zantok
Black Mage Evilwizadington-Zantok
Noble Six-Flamezone
Green Link-Flamezone
Blue Link-Flamezone
Red Link-Flamezone
Purple Link-Flamezone
Tank-Flamezone
Noble Four-TheFallenOne
Neku-TheFallenOne
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit-TheFallenOne
Zero-Vero
Omega-Vero
Will E Nilly-Vero
Trish-Vero
The Prince-Glowbo
Gold-Glowbo
Iceman-Glowbo
Fireman-Glowbo
Maxwell-Glowbo
Ace-Glowbo
Darkmaster-Darkmaster
Sergeant Cortez-Darkmaster
Shadow the Hedgehog-Darkmaster
Mattra Rosuto-Tearhex

Seasons Wrote:Revenge of Tabuu-The Brawlinator

Episodes Wrote:Crossover Avengers Assemble!-The Brawlinator
The Door Thing! What's Behind It?-Fuzzydude
Recover Green's Hat!-Flamezone

The Brawlinator Character One: Tabuu
Name: Tabuu
Franchise: Nintendo
Abilities: Tabuu can put a blue shield around himself, use "Chains of Light", yellow chains, to grab people or object, and grow giant wings that can send out Off-Waves, which could once turn anyone nearby into trophies, but now only has the power to knock people back a yard or, at the most, a mile away.
Appearance: Tabuu looks like a giant, blue man with a strange orb inside of his chest. He also looks like he isn't wearing any clothes, but it's not wise to bring this up to him.
Personality/Personality Changes: Tabuu is portrayed on The Subspace Emissary as being a powerful and cold-hearted ruler of Subspace. On Crossover, he has some personality changes. He is self-absorbed, and will often complement himself. He believes himself to be the greatest ruler of all time, but is often made fun of due to the fact that he looks as if he isn't wearing any clothes, which ticks him off quite a bit.
Type of Character: Villain
Submitter: The Brawlinator

The Brawlinator Character Two: Raiden
Name: Raiden
Franchise: Mortal Kombat
Abilities: As a powerful God of Thunder, Raiden has the ability to shoot lightning, control lightning, and can even use lightning to teleport. Raiden is also very experienced in Kombat, having participated in Mortal Kombat tournaments a few times. As a god, Raiden can never die, although he can still be hurt, and even temporarily destroyed.
Appearance: Raiden wears a white and blue shirt and pants, with gray boots. He also wears a straw hat, which makes him stand out from other gods, and is also iconic to the majority of heroes and villains in the Crossover worlds. Raiden also has blue, glowing, pupil-less eyes and is light skinned.
Personality/Personality Changes: On the Mortal Kombat games, Raiden is depicted as a god who is dedicated to protecting Earthrealm, and will go to any lengths to protect it. On Crossover, his dedication is no different. However, he rarely, if ever, cares about the fate of any world other than Earthrealm, unless that world is somehow important to Earthrealm. He also has a sort of rivalry with Thor, comparable to to a neighborhood rivalry, although Thor is oblivious to Raiden's view of him.
Character Type: Crossover Avenger

The Brawlinator Character Three: Mario
Name: Mario
Abilities: Mario has an incredible jumping ability, and can defeat a lot of enemies just by jumping on them repeatedly. Sometimes, he also shoots fireballs, and uses punches and kicks to defeat his enemies. He has a few other abilities, such as the ability to fly through space, and a water shooting device named F.L.U.D.D, but he rarely uses them.
Appearance: Mario is a light skinned man with a brown moustache and black hair, although his black hair is usually mostly covered by his signature red hat with a white circle in front that has his initial, M, on it. He also wears a red shirt, blue overalls with yellow buttons, and brown shoes, as well as white gloves.
Personality/Personality Changes: In most games, Mario is depicted as being a brave hero, and often saves Princess Peach from the Koopa King, Bowser. On Crossover, Mario has a similar personality, but he never talks, and whenever he tries to, he is interrupted somehow. Mario was originally considered to join Raiden's Crossover Avengers, but Mario was to busy rescuing Peach to help at the time.
Character Type: Supporting Hero

The Brawlinator Character Four: Galleom
Name: Galleom
Abilities: Galleom is extremely big, and extremely strong, able to lift very heavy things, like vehicles, streetlamps, and even weights. He can shoot missiles too. He can also turn into a tank about half his size, and has the ability to self-destruct using a Subspace Bomb, but that function was damaged by The Crossover Avengers, though Tabuu is working on getting it repaired.
Appearance: Galleom is a giant cyborg, with robot parts covering most of his body, excluding his eyes, his neck, and his hands. He also has two rocket launchers on his back. When in vehicle form, he looks a lot like a floating tank, with rocket launchers on the top of it. He usually stands and walks similarly to a gorilla, on both hands and both feet.
Personality/Personality Changes: Galleom's personality isn't really depicted in Super Smash Bros Brawl, making only brief appearances in the story. On Crossover, he's a great tactician, helping with a lot of Tabuu's plans, but is also easily angered, and will often simply charge in at his enemies instead of actually going with his plans.
Type of Character: Villain

The Brawlinator Character Five: Sub-Zero
Name: Sub-Zero
Franchise: Mortal Kombat
Abilities: Sub-Zero can shoot ice from his hands, allowing him to freeze whoever or whatever it hits. He can also turn himself into ice, and can shatter while frozen, reappearing somewhere else, can freeze water, and has a few other ice related powers. Sub-Zero also has a sword he forms from ice called a Kori Blade, which mostly looks like a normal sword, but it's light blue, and made of ice.
Appearance: Sub-Zero is a light skinned man, with arms seemingly covered in ice. He wears a mask that covers most of his face, with only his eyes and some of the skin around it showing, as well a light blue scar on one eye. He wears a black sleeveless shirt and black pants with a blue loincloth over them.
Personality/Personality Changes: In most games, Sub-Zero is portrayed as being a mostly noble Lin Kuei warrior. On Crossover, he is still mostly noble, but he will attack whoever calls him a ninja, because being called a ninja bothers him. He also constantly complains about the heat if the temperature is over thirty degrees.
Character Type: Supporting Hero

A quick note. I have called Spider-Man, sorry.

Update time! I deleted all of the past updates, as the updates were getting cluttered. A new character type, Supporting Villain, Supporting is now Supporting Hero. In addition, I updated some other things.
Sounds like a cool idea! I just have to take some character ideas I had and put them to the test here then... As soon as I'm not lazy after homework <,<

But don't worry Brawly, this sounds like an excellent idea; it's certainly a ton better than certain RP ideas I've had in the past, and believe it or not I'm actually looking forward as to how you play Tabuu, your favorite boss. It'll definitely be interesting!
Thanks J! And nobody should worry about me making Tabuu overpowered just because he's my favorite villain. Although Tabuu will think of himself the way I think of him, he won't be as powerful as he thinks he is. Also, Tabuu getting constantly made fun of for "not wearing any clothes" was actually inspired by you guys, who constantly make fun of him for that same reason. Tongue Also, this roleplay was inspired by a roleplay that Fuzzy (who by the way will be here soon.) , my other brother, and I play together. This roleplay will have some differences though. For example, the Crossover Avengers were formed differently, and they had different members, and Tabuu hasn't appeared in a long time in our Crossover.
Hey Brawlinator, would I be able to insert Giott into this roleplay? I'd probably make him one of the Crossover Avengers. Also, could you describe a little more on what the Supporting Characters would do int he story? Heroes and Villains are obvious but what kind of impact or importance would a Supporting Character have? Say for example if I were to use Geno as a Supporting CHaracter, what would I be able to do with that? As for a villain I'm not entirely sure who I'll use. Bowser perhaps. I'd love to use one of the MegaMan villains, but the one I'd love to use most isn't technically a villain. A Final Fantasy villains would be pretty sweet but I'd have to be careful not to make them overpowered, so definitely no Sephiroth in that case. Too bad. :/
I'd say that Giott would be okay. And the impact a supporting character will have on the story will depend on how much he/she is used. For example, if a supporting character is on one "episode", then he/she will barely have any impact at all, where as if he/she is in a lot of "episodes", he/she will have some sort of impact on the story. How much the supporting character is used is up to the person who controls him/her. BTW, I'm going to add some rules, as well as details as to what exactly an "episode" is, onto my first post in this topic.
I want:

ZIM
KIRBY
PIKACHU

Please.[hr]
Oh, wait.

Name: Invader Zim
Franchise: Invader Zim
Abilities: Robotic Spider Legs, Insane Mind, Brilliant Mind, Being Evil, EXPLODINGS
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...scream.jpg
Personality/Personality Changes: Pretty much the same. Except 4 times the EXPLODINGS and the EVIL.
Type of Character: Villian

Name: Kirby
Franchise: Kirby
Abilities: Eating Things, Copying Things, and Fashion. (Naked is the new black.)
Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...Kirby1.gif
Personality/Personality Changes: Just a bit more cannibalized, a bit more insane, but is epic at eating.
Type of Character: Crossover Avenger

Name: Pikachu
Franchise: Pokemon
Abilities: Shocking, Advising, Existing.
Appearance: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/up...ikachu.png
Personality/Personality Changes: Civilized, makes Star Wars references, and only really happy just for the camera.

I DONE NOW.
Oh wait.

Abilities: Shocking, Advising, Existing.
Appearance: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/up...ikachu.png
Personality/Personality Changes: Civilized, makes Star Wars references, and only really happy just for the camera.
Type of Character: [b]Supporting yet Main[/b]
Well Fuzzy, your submissions are okay, but you should probably be more specific in your personality changes section. You say that Zim is "pretty much the same." What's his personality? Is he an extremely jolly and naive sponge who works as a frycook? I know who Zim is, and what his personality is, but what if someone else doesn't? Kirby has a similar problem, but Pikachu is for the most part okay, except "existing" isn't a power. I'll accept your characters as long as you make the personality description a little better later. (Just say what their basic personality is.)
REVISED.

Name: Invader Zim
Franchise: Invader Zim
Abilities: Robotic Spider Legs, Insane Mind, Brilliant Mind, Being Evil, EXPLODINGS
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20.../e/e7/Zim_
Personality/Personality Changes: Insane, bent on world destruction, and totally insane.. Except 4 times the EXPLODINGS and the EVIL.
Type of Character: Villian

Name: Kirby
Franchise: Kirby
Abilities: Eating Things, Copying Things, and Fashion. (Naked is the new black.)
Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20....gif/180px-
Personality/Personality Changes: Just a bit more cannibalized, a bit more insane, but is epic at eating.

Abilities: Shocking, Advising, Running.
Appearance: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/up...190px-025P
Type of Character: Main Character
I apologize for the extremely long absence of activity in this topic, but I've been on Mercurious more than here. However, I will now continue Crossover. Fuzzy, now your three characters are ACCEPTED. I will also be putting my Raiden submission on soon.