Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just had a dream about UT3
Not kidding o.0 it was bizarre!
Haha, what happened in said dream?
I had this really weird dream also, I had to hold my nose in order to keep my ear from falling off.

I also had a UT3 dream, it was in Dragon Ball Z type fighting style.
O_ O Tell us more, my friend; tell us more, because it sounds quite interesting! I had a UT2 dream before, as well as a UT1 dream, but UT3 hasn't come to me yet, mainly because I haven't had enough time with Cade nor Blaise to truly inhabit them yet (Though I can tell you that I'm really molding into 'em, now. It's some fun stuff!) Knowing my luck, I'd end up having a dream where I was a RefBot!
WTF I want a dream like that. :/

All I got was the Pink Elephants on Parade: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=944cPciN-...re=related
Okay well it started out at the tavern out doors but the tavern looked like an odd shaped brown sky scraper! I heard my real life name called and I entered and inside was a tavern that looked like the one I just had entered! The brawl was against a bird/pikachu mix and there I found many signs saying UT3 and BRAWL! Hahaha it was strange and I squished the bird/picachu mix and one fame and glory hahaha!
I had a dream about this collaborative webcomic in which I was my character and I went with a group into a temple and suddenly I saw Zantok and he had a moustache so I kicked him but then he became Chuck Norris so he kicked me and I died and stuff.
Nifty