Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elementals
Xiax woke up that morning ready for a fight, but when he found his first Alamasian of the day, he found that he couldn't take him out. So he went and trained. He destroyed anything he could without burning down the forest, and then he practiced his aim. When he was done, he went to try and find another Alamasian, but they had all left.
Curiosity took over Isaac as he examined some flowers, "Strange," was all he said. Looking at it for a bit more he finally sighed, "This is either a potent medical herb or poisonous." After a bit of thought Isaac picked up the flower and nibbled part of the stem. It tasted sweet. After collecting a few of the flowers Isaac started towards the nearest town, maybe selling these flowers would give him enough money to buy a new knife. He would like a new knife, lost the last one got lost trying to catch a fish.
Isis walked through the woods and looked around to make sure nobody was around taking a deep breath she thought about becoming a dragon thinking harder and harder she realized she looked the same [i]Danget![/i] shout thought [i]I need some one to teach me how to use my powers![/i] she thought then started t to try again
Isaac was just walking along the path, noticing all manners of things, from the common butterflies to the small lizards. Looking back to the path, Isaac saw the town, a small sign with faded paint around the edges showing the name 'Town of Okay'. Isaac remembered this town off of a map, when he first saw the map he thought it was a joke, it wasn't. Okay was, Isaac guessed and okay town, it had a good amount of buildings and what he thought he saw, a jail.

Well, if he was going to get enough money for a new knife, he would have to sell these flowers. Isaac cupped his hands and yelled, "Flowers for sale! They look pretty and the stems taste good!" Isaac's voice carried across the street. People walked past some laughing, some wondering the price. Good thing he had a bunch of flowers. Upon selling a couple of flowers, the town's law enforcement came, one of them came up to Isaac, "May I see your vendor permit." It wasn't a question it was a request. Isaac put his hand behind his head and laughed, "I don't have one." The questions continued until finally, Isaac got sent to the jail, their he had to wait until his sentence.

(Ooc: I think this shall do for my absence when camping, also did a small edit, forgot to put my characters name at the beginning.)
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#8F00FF]In the deep of the woods, Lissa Diomke lurked in silence and pure solitude. The quiet of the overgrown fauna was almost comforting to her, numbing her paranoia ever so slightly. She crept through, taking excessive care to not crunch the leaves beneath her feet too loudly, in order to keep herself concealed. The Paranormal Tribe had be split up, divided amongst the turmoil that had begun when the Alamasians had come to attack. They had broken camp, and left for the shadows which they called home... But that was all so long ago now, how could it seem so close?

She was on her own. The illusions of the past haunted her severely; the screams of her parents echoed constantly through her brains. Even the beauty of solitude and the pure elegance of the shadows could no longer quell her inner wars. She hated the Alamasians for what they had done to the peaceful world, and she hated the Humans for forcing the Tribes from their homes... She would exact her revenge one day... One fateful day...

Lissa's thoughts were interrupted upon seeing a pillar of smoke rising upon the horizon, lifting into the sky with the sun, which illuminated the grey veil into multitudes of dazzling oranges. She had reached the edge of the forest without knowing, spotting a settlement in the valley which was guarded by the natural sea of trees. Lissa knew that she would need to exercise extreme caution here, for she was an elemental...

[i]An outsider.[/i][/font][/color]
Xiax decided that he should figure out where the Alamasians went, because there wasn't a single Alamasian in sight. He looked throughout the forest, but all he found were animal tracks. In frustration, he shot a blast of lightning into the sky. He immediately realized how stupid that had been, and got out of there, but not before someone started chasing him. He decided that instead of trying to outrun his pursuer, he would trick them into following a false trail. He climbed the nearest tree and then shot the ground a hundred meters to the north of his tree.
[color=#006400]Isaac paced around his jail cell, he was clearly annoyed. "Let me outta here! There is nothing to learn to in this place!" Isaac only had the snore of the guard for an answer. Looking around Isaac sighed, he had to use some of his powers. It was not time yet, the sun was high in the sky and it was not dark enough for a potent darkness-cloak. After some thought Isaac started on his plans, he got two meals daily and they come early in the morning and near the end of the day, he would have sufficient darkness around the time he got his second meal. Going into a corner, his back toward the window, Isaac concentrated on his shadow, centering it to his extended hand. Isaac still practiced manipulating darkness, more then one thought, he also was quite when he wanted. After a bit of practice, Isaac grinned.

[align=center][size=large][b]. . .[/b][/size][/align]

Dusk was coming faster then one would have thought, that meant the meal was early. That wasn't really important anyways since Isaac could wrap himself in a darkness-cloak in a blink of an eye, but it was better if he took his time. At first Isaac was drawing small bits of darkness from the fading rays of light, ironically making the rays a bit brighter. Soon Isaac's shadow had a concentrated dark barrier. Isaac just eased himself into the darkness when he heard the steps of the guard that was delivering the food. Isaac was virtually blind in the darkness until he released the darkness around his eyes, keeping a bit so he could see out, but for other people they would just see an empty cell. As the guard came by, Isaac noticed she-guard, which was unexpected since he only saw male-guards since arriving. She said something under her breath and unlocked the door, stepping in the cell looking frantically for him. Isaac was just easing himself around the room toward the open cell door. He was now in middle of the door and the woman when a bolt of lightning flashed in the sky, creating a flash of light that broke his darkness-cloak for the moment the bolt flashed. Isaac quickly gathered the cloak back into form and breathed a silent sigh of relief, the guard hadn't noticed. Running out of the jail in his darkness-cloak, Isaac ran into the forest, his cloak was fading since of the sun's direct sunlight. Once Isaac reached the trees, he released the darkness-cloak. It wasn't as dark as Isaac thought it was since his cell window faced away from the setting sun, which also meant he was going toward the flash of lighting that disrupted his cloak in the cell. Isaac continued farther because of his interest in the mystery of 'What could have done that?'

Going through the forest he heard a crackle of more lightning with the sound of a solid thud. Going toward the sound he came upon a spot in the ground that was chard in the center and slowly becoming regular dirt color. Isaac was no great tracker, but he remembered many things from books. Looking at the ground he saw that dirt was more piled up near one of the sides then the other, to Isaac that suggested that whatever made this came from the other direction. Still filled with curiosity, Isaac ventured toward whatever made this.
[/color]

(OoC: Wow this is a long thing that I typed.)
Isis started to walk through the woods wondering how she could learn to control her powers after a while she stopped and started trying again and managed to make a small flame [i]That's What I'm looking for![/i] she told herself then she heard a huge boom and looked up to see a flash of lightning [i]I wonder what that is?[/i] she thought to herself and started to walk towards it.
Daen thought he heard someone nearby, and so he tried to be as quiet as possible. He was sure that the person chasing him had followed the false trail, so he he thought that whoever was nearby must be someone new. Just then, he thought he saw something near where he had blasted the ground, so he climbed his tree and cautiously walked toward that spot.
Isis walked towards the charred up ground "I wish I could do that." she said aloud then looked around wondering who did it. "Come out come out where ever you are!" she called then waited a bit "Umm if your still around I was wondering if you could show me how to do that?" she added