Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZEJ E3 Coverage!
That's right folks, starting tomorrow, June 6th, 2011, we at ZEJ will be covering the Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo E3 expo shows! Various third-parties will likely also be included ova hurrr (Konami, SEGA, Ubisoft, Activision, EA, and so on) as well, so there's definitely lots to look forward to!
O BOI! KIRBIES ASSEMBLE!
Yeeeeeeah! Wish I could watch the live feeds myself but I'm going to be working when they have the conferences. I'll watch it all after I get backf rom work and then I can join in on the discussions.
Cool! I for one will be watching Nintendo's press conference at 9 AM in two days on the computer! I would watch it on TV, but DirecTV decided to get rid of G4 for some reason.

P.S. I'm pretty sure that Sora LTD is a Nintendo second party company, not a third party company. Tongue
Actually according to Wikipedia, SORA Ltd. or as its now called Project Sora, isa first party developer under Nintendo like HAL Laboratory and Creatures. So... you're both wrong.
Oh... Well... Jonno was wronger! Tongue In all seriousness though, I hope that Super Smash Bros 4 is announced, because that would be AWESOME! Project Cafe by itself will probably be cool no matter what is announced for it, by I have a few ideas for some games that could be for it, and I was going to make a topic about it, but I never got to it, and it would probably be pointless now. Does anyone want to hear some of the ideas?
Actually, a thought just now occurred to me. We're supposedly getting a new major console from Ninty, right? Think about all the major Nintendo system from N64 onwards. We've gotten an installment in the Smash Bros. franchise for each of these consoles, and they were announced fairly close to the revelation of the new system. I may be wrong, but I believe that Melee was one of the first Gamecube games released. So the chances of us seeing something Smash Bros. related at this year's E3 is high.

Also, Capcom will announce Super Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Or I will bust skulls.
There are actually strong rumors for a Smash 4 being revealed.

As for Super Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Why I ask you. Why. Just release DLC goddamnit!!!
Knightmare Wrote:Also, Capcom will announce Super Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Or I will bust skulls.

For 3DS.
Or a Marvel vs Capcom 3 for Project Cafe, or a Nintendo vs Capcom. All I want is Super Smash Bros 4 though, and I'll be happy, but any other Nintendo game would be greatly appreciated.