Remove Ads

Poll: What reward should I give a fighter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fighter will receive coins, which will be used to buy Characters, Costumes, etc, but he only receives it.
16.67%
1 16.67%
Fighter gains coins, which he can spend on Characters, Stages, and it unlocks it for everyone.
50.00%
3 50.00%
Fighter must do certain challenges to unlock certain characters and other items, but only for themselves.
33.33%
2 33.33%
Fighters have to do certain challenges to unlock Characters, Stages etc, but for everyone.
0%
0 0%
Just add the characters and stages as you make them. No rewards.
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Super Smash Brothers Roleplay Poll
As you may or may not know, I am currently working on a really cool project, that I hope will turn out to be really fun. Anyways, I was thinking about something, and am a little stuck. I want it to be like when you win a battle, you get something, like money, to spend on cool things, like Stages, Characters, Costumes etc. But I'm not quite sure which method to use. So please, just pick one of the options. It will be quite helpful.
I picked the challenge to unlock stuff, but only for yourself. Choosing that I am hoping that everyone will experience a challenge instead of one person doing everything.
Voted for option 2. However, I think that having challenges [i]and[/i] coins could make for a cool system - some things could be unlocked through stages, while others can be unlocked through purchases. Though, on second thought, I think that it should be unlocked on a per person basis, even though I voted for an option that said everyone unlocks everything. :P
I chose option 3, but it was a difficult choice, because I also wanted to choose option 1. Both methods sound really cool, and I'd really enjoy either one, even if we unlock things for everybody. I think I would have a problem with option 5 though. I can only imagine the obvious favoritism in the roster now... Tongue Anyway, I hope this goes well, because it sound like it'll be fun. Super Smash Bros Roleplay (Or whatever you'll call it. Tongue), Trophy Strife, and Crossover Smash-Up. Attack of the Smash Bros inspired roleplays! Tongue They all sound like fun, even if Crossover Smash-Up doesn't get past the concept stages.
Wow! Thanks for your support!

Also, Eebit brings up an EXCELLENT idea! Perhaps Character or whatever could be unlocked by doing certain events. BUT you would also receive cash after a match, if if you just cannot complete the challenge, you could spend the cash in the store on the Character you're trying to get. What do you think? Or should we just go with either or?
Oh yeah, that would be a really cool idea too!
I think we should (if we have it so everyone gets the unlocked thing) have exclusive items that only you could use/play as, that way we may have some advantages.
Well in the end, everyone would be able to unlock the same characters. But I mean, for example:

(SECRET!)Luigi.
Challenge: Play and win 3 Matches as Mario.

And then Vero beats it, and only he is able to pick that character, until someone else does the same challenge.

I really like the coin AND challenge idea. If anyone thinks this is not a good idea, please speak up now, because I'm getting really close to thinking it's an excellent idea. Also, I am very excited to see so many people interested! 8D
I am working very hard on this! Lots to be done. Smile
I pick option 2. Honestly, I'd like both coins and challenges, as the two things are different enough to be separate. And unlocking them for everyone sounds better to me. But if the consensus is that unlocking is separate, I'm cool.
Alright, well I think I've decided.

I think that I will be using both Coins, AND Challenges to unlock the unlockables. Although, I do think it would be better if you unlock it separate, so if Vero unlocks Luigi, only he can use it until someone else buys it. If I get enough protesters, I might change my mind. xD

But for now, this is the method I'm going for. Thanks alot for the support guys. ;D