Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uhh...
Hey there guys and gals(?), it's [i]beeeeeeen[/i] a while! [size=xx-small]and I've been working on Project Believe FURIOUUSSLLY!![/size]

It's great to see that ZEJ has managed to keep on thriving beyond the promotions of our new staff, but I can't help but feel a little out-of-sync with the community now. Over the past couple of days, I've tried to figure out some of the new things going on here on my own with more or less.. Someone mind filling my mind with this boundless knowledge you all must have about "new ZEJ"? 'Cause this little boi wantz innagan. innagan. innagan. ;D
Welcome back Jonno!
It is new stuff you want to know about, well there is Musical ZEJ, and new forum games. Also welcome back!
Glad to see that you plan to return to us, ol' chap! I must say, though, not many things have gotten along past the planning stages... Something I earnestly hope to change in the coming weeks! ;)

However, I know that there are more than a few things that would love your activity again, such as the brand spankin' new Statistical Colosseum (courtesy of Shadow), as well as possibly some future plans which I hope to be able to discuss with you at some point soon. Other than that and Vero's Musical ZEJ, not [i]too[/i] too much has happened... But keep your eyes opened, because I'm sure I've missed something!

All in all, welcome back, Jonno! ;D
Thanks for the warm welcoming everyone! Now that I have the lo-down... it's time for some more Jonno-tastic fun. ;D
Your not welcome here Jonno...UNTIL YOU GET YOUR WELCOME BACK COOKIE!!

Anyways, welcome back mai fr3nd. I also plan a pretty cool Roleplay I think you will like. :D
WELL WHERE'S MI COOKEISIS THENSBINS.; hurp.

And, well, yay 8D Can't wait for that ol' roleplaying. We all know I love roleplaying. (;
'Sup bro, good to see ya back. It's felt a little empty around here without ya. 'Course, I haven't been around here much lately, so what would I know, ihihi~
Huhuhu, you silly ol' Knightee; it's good to see you as well! ;D