Remove Ads

Poll: How to accept music.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Option 1
100.00%
2 100.00%
Option 2
0%
0 0%
Option 3
0%
0 0%
Other (please post if you choose this)
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding music to ZEJ
Music 
I am wondering if anyone else would like to add music to ZEJ, I myself would be one of them, we would all be able to post our favorite song or any song that you like. We could have any songs that we want like Game music (example would me Mario), country, metal, rock and roll, just music.
Here is a list of how we could approve music:
1. Could have a person to approve the songs that way if the song is too, lets say inappropriate or something along those lines we wont have them.

2. Just post them and if many of the ZEJ people don't like them we would have to delete that post, that would mean we would have to listen to that song and hear something new.

3. Just post (just like above) but if you find a song that you don't like don't listen it, this way it will remain on here and the poster will have an easy way to reach it.

We would also need some rules like: "Don't post the same song", and "Don't criticize other's music" and so forth
Adding music, eh? Sounds nice. I'd definitely be on board for providing music. I've got some really nice stuff, if I do say so myself.

As for these options that you're listing out, I'd like Option 1 best. 3 seems like a bit of a pain, and two seems like far too much effort, especially considering our currently limited staff.
As you might tell I started the music for ZEJ called, Musical ZEJ!!! (not the best name but, Oh well) and I am going to start accepting songs/music.
right now we have:
Songs: 4
Groups: 2

If you want a quick way to P.M. Click here.
If you see any problem or complaints please tell me, bye!
Sounds like a plan. If you ever need help with the music accepting project, feel free to give me a buzz and I'll be sure to help out.
Since I always Edit when adding songs no one could possibly know all of new songs, so I am going to post updates every so often

Songs: 8
Groups: 3
New Songs! Since May 4th is getting close I added some Star Wars Music. Why the reason I added star wars music because of May 4th? Well thats easy.

Songs: 13
groups: 4
Hahaha More songs! It is actually getting somewhere.

Songs: 22
Groups: 4
Really diggin' the tunes you have so far; and that was actually a good idea to include Star Wars music on the 4th! Best of luck in the expansion of your program, Vero. It's a good one~!
Haha! Added more songs and I think it is time for an update. We got a new group called Final Fantasy, Pokemon Songs, and Dragon Ball Z. Let's see if we can make it bigger! Big Grin

Songs: 33
Groups: 7
I like ZEJ music Smile