Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I bet you're sick of this, right?
I won't bore you all with details, but life hasn't been kind to me. T-T My stepmom's still pissy as all hell, m baby brother is STILL annoying, and my internet is on its last cancer-stricken legs. Oh, and I'm just coming out of a nasty cold that's been going around.[i] [b]ATCHOO![/b] [/i](Pardon me. Tongue)

I know I've been non-existant for a while long, but I'm just gonna say that I'm gonna pump as much effort as I can in remaining active (whilst spreading my time over the numerous sites I'm at). I find that I spend much more time tending to my DeviantART profile or the Katamari on the Web forums than here (it's blasphemous, I know), so if you're ever around...

In summation, I'll be here as often as I can. Sorry about my inactivity, I know that's a bad habit considering I'm a Mod now. Confused Please don't think I'm avoiding you guys (U GAIZE R MAI BESTEST BUDDEHS!!!!) but it's just life catching up to me, and my priorities are really screwed... Sad
No problem. You have a LOT to deal with, and that's completely understandable. You're brother will probably stop being annoying... eventually... Besides, you should enjoy this time you have together, because soon, you're brother will probably want to get on the computer, and then you'll have competition, and then you'll be on the computer even less. Trust me. With Fuzzydude around, it's surprising that I'm ever able to get near a computer. Tongue
It's alright mate. Summer ain't too far away. Smile

But when you return, ZEJ will welcome you with open arms!
I know, my sister gets on the computer hours at a time only going to warriors cats, another RPG site but usually main characters are cats, pretty boring to me.
Awe, that's alright Glowbo! Whenever you've got a spare minute, we'd love to have you back, but there's really no rush at this point in time (nor will there be any - that's just the nature of ZEJ~). Feel better soon from that cold - nasty buggers. I hate it when I'm sick, makes everything twenty times more irritating... As Flamezone said, when you return, we'll be here waiting for you! :)

Also, Vero, speaking of your sister, what ever happened to her? She vanished!
...oh yeah. We have lost our only female. D:

Besides Jonno of course.
BOTH of our females - Tearhex and Badgerstar have seemingly [i]poof[/i]ed out of existence... Well, I've seen Tearhex around deviantArt, but Badgerstar... No word. That's off topic, though.
Yeah, she does just not want to go to ZEJ, she would rather go to the other website. I think she is crazy.
[s]O SHI-[/s]

My apologies Tearhex. Hehehe...
(04-09-201105:11 AM)Flamezone Wrote: It's alright mate. Summer ain't too far away. Smile

But when you return, ZEJ will welcome you with open arms!

ZEJ duzzint has arms.

DON'T LEAVE US. WE NEED MORE SOULS.