Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check the Ultimate Tournament 2 forum...
...for a new announcement concerning it there. It's of utmost importance for all of you people involved in it currently. Alright, thanks.
It actually isn't very important for me, because I haven't won a single match since The Ultimate Tournament first began. lol. Hopefully, I'll actually win a match next time, so that this kind of information will be important to me. Tongue Anyway, good to see that it's back again, even if I can't seem to win a single match...
Haha, to be fair, Brawly, you wrote yourself out of what, 3 out of 4 of your matches? Tongue I know you've gotten better since then, though, so I expect you will be a formidable challenger for Ultimate Tournament 3 when it rolls around!

I hope to see all of you competitors still involved with Ultimate Tournament 2 actively posting and whatnot... Maybe we can even get some more Tavern/Deimos goodness? The Roleplay has been dormant for far too long, so I think it is high time we bring it storming back to life and finish this thing once and for all!
Yes, I am so looking forward to Ultimate Tournament 3, My characters are ready to fight, I wonder who will win?
Feel free to bring your characters into the Bellona Tavern, Vero, if you'd like to give them a test drive. That's what Jonno, Flamezone, and Zantok did with Austere, Kevina, and Karma respectively during the first Tournament~