Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of an Era, and the Beginning of Another
As stated in Jonno's previous post, we are going to be doing a major shakeup of our staff here at ZEJ. Life has certainly caught up with us and although it has been quite the long journey with everyone, real life has been beating a few of us up pretty bad lately.

Therefore based on the overall thoughts of you the members and we the staff it is time to announce ZEJ's new staff!

Eebit, Jonno and myself have decided that we will have 2 Global Moderators and 2 Admins.

Our two new Global Moderators are Glowbo and The Brawlinator.

Our two new Admins are Flamezone and Knightmare.

I shall be staying on as the Head Admin because I was the one who created this forum and as such I was given special powers that other admins can't receive. I however will not technically be an active Admin and am instead going to be in more of an Advisor position so if any member of the staff has any questions they can feel free to ask me. If you want to do something in the Admin CP and don't know if its there I will gladly take a look.

It is truly bittersweet to have this parting of the ways but it is not a true good-bye. We, or at least I, shall still be here in some way. I won't be anywhere near as active as I once was but I shall not be gone for good.

If anybody ever wishes to contact me outside of ZEJ my contact info is as follows.

MSN - lpotter3@msn.com
Yahoo - lpotter3@yahoo.com
Gmail - lpotter3@gmail.com
Skype - lister_iii
Facebook - Please PM if you want my Facebook.

Feel free to add me if you wish though if you do I do ask that you send a message saying who you are so I don't ignore it.

Thank you everyone for a great few years. It has been a magnificent ride and I can't wait to see what our new staff will do from here on out!
Wow, thanks a bunch Zantok! I hope you all return sometime soon! I'll keep this place in check until then! Also, congrats to Knightmare, Glowbo, and Brawly! =P
Yaaaay! Global Mod! Or should I say, GLOWBO Mod~!

...Yeah, that was a terrible pun. xP Anyway, I pwomise to help keep things rolling on from here! Even though I have those stupid domestic problems at home, it won't stop me from at least being somewhat active! I'll be sad to see you go, but alas, life is a cruel, cruel mistress. With a twisted sense of humor. And a heart of darkness. And is a meanie, too.

Thank you bunches for the promotion too! And congrats to Flamezone, Brawlinator and Knightmare too! Big Grin
Well, if other people want me to, I guess I can be a moderator, just don't expect me to use my power much, if at all, unless it's necessary. Hopefully, Jonno and Zantok will return soon, because it'll seem strange without them around. Congratulations to Flamezone, Knightmare, and Glowbo! You guys definately deserve the promotions. Anyway, let's all work together to make ZEJ one of the, if not the, best roleplaying website(s) out there! Tongue
Thank you very much for the position of Admin. It's an honor! I will do my best to serve this website and keep it alive.

It's sad to see you guys (temporarily) leave us, but I understand that it's completely necessary. I'll await the day that you all return to us.

That said, congrats to Flamezone, Glowbo, and Brawlinator on the new positions!
Come June, I'll probably have enough time on my plate to resume my admin duties. In the mean time though, I'm gonna just try and pick up as much in activity as I can since we're going into a bit of a homework drought compared to the past few weeks. (THANK GOD.) You guys just know that I'll be around a LOT when the 3DS arrives in America on March 27th.

Fun little thing actually - I've received Pokemon Black on March 7th, and will receive Okamiden on March 17th. The 3DS, which I pre-ordered in Aqua Blue with Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition and PilotWings Resort (and possibly Samurai Warriors Chronicles, because my GameStop card is pretty full and it does look interesting), is coming out, once-again-stated, on the 27th. 7-7-7! I must be one lucky duck! [size=xx-small]Actually I bought Pokemon Black on March 6th but it's official "release" was March 7th. I just happened to get it at Best Buy who actually honored the shipment date which was surprising.[/size]

Anyway, welcome my friends, to the big leagues! Zantok, Eebit, and I will at least be around enough to mentor you into the brilliant limelight known as... Zantok's old strobe light from the 1972! This is pretty cool. We have... 123456... WE HAVE SEVEN STAFF MEMBERS NOW. GO TEAM! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOOOO~~~~!!
Hrmmm... SEVEN staff members? Does that mean that I have to make you all explode into piles of money in order to be with the girl of my dreams? Nah, as long as you don't become the League of Evil Administration, no explosions are necessary...
(Scott Pilgrim FTW!)
I'M NOT SEXY ENOUGH FOR THE JOB

Congrats to the new staff people!