Remove Ads

Poll: I, Vero coming back: Good or Bad?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good
57.14%
4 57.14%
Bad
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabbid Bunny...
First of all, my nickname at camp is "Rabbid Bunny" because I would easily scare all of my fellow campers by scampering around and appearing at random times. It has no relationship to anything else.

Second, if you haven't figured out already. I am back, whether that is good or bad, I will leave you to decide. (Really).
Welcome back [s]Raving Rabbid[/s] Vero! It's always good to see an old face pass through again. By the way, here's a "poll" option right before the preview/post buttons when you start a new thread lawl
Welcome back Vero! Glad to have ya!
If you see the poll then you can probably tell it is not a serious thing, because I myself, voted bad just for fun.
Haha, why would we not want you back? Tongue
Welcome back Vero!
Welcome back, Vero! Glad you are back, it's nice to know we aren't losing anyone even through our 'rougher' patches!

And of course I voted yes that it is good to have you back! You're a great member, and a good friend as well~ :D
[s]OH GOD HE'S BACK![/s] Welcome back, Vero. Everyone is coming back here now. Big Grin

Also, OMG ZEJ is actually active. XD
(FINALLY!)

Hey, howya doing Vero? Been ages since we last saw you around here. Welcome back!
furp

Hi Vero!

bunnehs