Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wind Waker RPG: Sign-Ups
[font=Arial][SIZE=14][color=blue]~J~ Presents...[/color][/size][/font]

[align=center][Image: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9837/wwrpg.png][/align]

[align=center][b][font=Arial][SIZE=14][color=green]The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker RPG[/SIZE][/color][/font][/b][/align]

[align=center][b][font=Arial][SIZE=14][color=gold]The Basic Outline[/color][/size][/font][/b][/align]
1. [b][color=green]The Story[/color][/b]: You are a citizen of one of many islands amongst the vast Great Sea during a time in which the world is thrown into peril due to the return of the great and powerful dark lord, Ganondorf. Nonetheless, you still live in a general sense of peace, though every once in a while, this peace is overthrown for a brief period in which you must either hide or fend for yourself against the Ganondorf's crew of Moblins, Bokoblins, and other assorted monsters. Some monsters are sentient, and live on your island. ChuChu's, for instance, live on almost all islands. Your goal in this RP? To live life as a citizen of one of three islands through both peaceful and not-so-peaceful times. There's plenty of things that can happen in what some might call a pirate's paradise, overseen by a dastardly villain!

2. [b][color=gold]Setting/Classes[/color][/b]: Listed below are the selectable places and classes you may apply for your characters.

[u]Outset Island[/u]: A secluded village settlement set some ways out from the rest of the Great Sea's larger populations. Outset Island has relatively few citizens in general, though those who do live there are extremely caring and warm [u]humans[/u] who would love to work by your side to complete every-day tasks. If you help them, maybe you'll receive a reward for your duties!

[u]Windfall Island[/u]: A trading island that's rather close to the Forsaken Fortress, Ganondorf's headquarters. Most all of the Great Sea's [u]human[/u] population lives here, with traders from all over the world coming in often to sell their goods for well-earned Rupees. Zunari is the most popular merchant here after a young boy from Outset helped him get his business off of the ground, and all traders on the island work to be as successful or more successful than he is.

[u]Dragon Roost Island[/u]: An island inhabited by the great dragon deity, Valoo, and his "offspring", the bird-people known as the Rito. Dragon Roost Island is an exotic locations where most traders dream of visiting for certain purposes, though only Beedle, the traveling salesman extraordinaire, has performed such a task as of yet. The island is also known immensely as the place where the mail system was developed.

[align=center][b][font=Arial][SIZE=14][color=green]Character Sign-Ups[/color][/size][/font][/b][/align]
[code]
[b]Full Name[/b]: Your character's full name. Make sure that it's something that'd fit into the Zelda universe.
[b]Nicknames[/b]: Does your character have any nicknames? If so, list them here.
[b]Home Island[/b]: Outset, Windfall, or Dragon Roost? Depending on which island you choose, your character will be either a human or of the Rito tribe.

[b]Appearance[/b]: Eye color, skin tone, build, fashion-sense, hair color, hair length, etc.

[b]Personality[/b]: What is your character like?

[b]Occupation[/b]: What does your character do for work on their island? (Note: Postal-based occupations are available ONLY if you choose Dragon Roost as your home island.)

[b]Weapons[/b]: When monsters attack, what will your character fight with?
[b]Equipment[/b]: Like Link in the games, each character comes with a set amount of equipment to assist them. Bottles, compasses, telescopes, bombs... What does your character use? Choose up to five. (Note: Make sure whatever you choose fits the character. A blind man or woman wouldn't need a compass, and nor would a Rito since they have boundless knowledge of locations; an every-day 'NPC-style' citizen wouldn't have use for bombs, etc.)

[b]Background[/b]: A little bit about your character's history, so we can get to learn even MORE about them.
[/code]
**You may submit up to three characters.

[color=gold][b]Accepted Characters[/b][/color]
* [u]Zaro Ruto[/u] (Human) of Outset - turbotaxer
* [u]Tylo Diedon[/u] (Human) of Windfall - Flamezone
* [u]Abbo Yazzie[/u] (Rito) of Dragon Roost - -J-
OH MAN! This looks amazingly fun! I will be sure to make my character sometime soon!
[b]Full Name[/b]: Zaro Roto

[b]Nicknames[/b]: None currently/that can think of...

[b]Home Island[/b]: Outset

[b]Appearance[/b]: Blue eyes, slightly tan, moderately tall and normal girth, fashion-sense, short black hair. His eyes are round shaped, and usually wide open, almost as if Zaro is in a constant state of shock. He has five-o'clock shadow to a small extent. His mouth reverts to a level state when not talking or expressing emotion. His nose is somewhat small. His face is in the shape of an oval. Wears a red long- sleeved shirt and white jeans alongside brown shoes.

[b]Personality[/b]: You know how you have that one friend that always seems a bit eccentric? *cough* -J- *cough* Zaro takes this a step further, right into weirdness. He is overly expressive, and takes to excited suprise easily. Zaro acts strange in conversations with people, often changing the subject to topics that put Zaro's sanity into question.

[b]Occupation[/b]: Oddity Hunter: The island has tasked Zaro with finding the causes of several oddities that have occured on the island. Hey, if you fight fire with fire, it only makes sense if you find weirdness with weirdos, right?

[b]Weapons[/b]: Whatever Zaro can find, he will use as a weapon. For the most part, he is somewhat adept with using his steel telescope as a weapon, and takes interest in learning how to weild a variety of weapons.

[b]Equipment[/b]: Steel Telescope, Bottle(Water,1 use/2 uses), Tape Roll, Lantern, Wall Staples.

[b]Background[/b]: Zaro Roto is the child of wealthy merchants who settled down on Outset Island. With constant trips to other islands to manage their store item supply, Zaro's parents left him to raise himself, basically. One day, while aggrivating pigs, Zaro got smacked into the side of a rock outcrop, knocking pieces of his sanity into the Great Sea.(Yes, his sanity was literally knocked out of him.) Now a young adult, Zaro has been responsible for more than a few accidents among Beele's Shop Ship since he lost his sanity as a child, and is currently feared and disliked by Beedle. Zaro is interested in the bizarrities of monsters showing up on Outset and has recently delved into a hole formerly covered by a strange rock formation that a [i]Humanoid-like, Pineapple-holding creature was reportedly spotted near[/i] (-J-, you see where this is going, don't you?) Yeah, He's lost.
LOLOLOL I C WUT U DID THAR. Okay, that's it, Zaro Ruto is accepted! Glad to have you back on board, Turbo!

And of course, I look forward to what you have to offer as well Flamezone. Great start to this thread, guys! I'll probably post my first character sooner than later as well.
[b]Full Name[/b]: Tylo Diedon
[b]Nicknames[/b]: People refer to Tylo as 'Ty,' or 'Don'.
[b]Home Island[/b]: Windfall Island

[b]Appearance[/b]: Tylo Diedon is just a regular human. He has blue eyes, and messy, blonde hair. He wears a long red shirt, with black stripes on it. He also wears tan colored pants, and brown boots. He also carries a sword and shield on his back.

[b]Personality[/b]: Tylo is a pretty friendly guy he is very kind to people, and often helps others that are in trouble. Although if the task is difficult, he will shyly ask what the reward is. Tylo loves finding treasure and new things. He has a large collection of shiny objects, armor, and weaponry in his house, just to show off. He is a very good fighter, and enjoys fighting Chu Chu's. Although he seems happy on the outside, inside he is miserable and misses his family.

[b]Occupation[/b]: Tylo works for the Chu Jelly Juice Shop. He goes off further into the island and kills Chu Chus and puts their jelly-like materials into a bottle and gives it to Doc for cash. He also sometimes works at the Town Jail as a watch guard.

[b]Weapons[/b]: Tylo uses his favorite sword, the one he calls the "Hero's Sword." His grandfather gave it to him. He may also use a Machete that he found one day after killing a Bokoblin. Another rare favorite he might use is what he calls, "The Giant's Knife" It used to be in one piece, but that was before Tylo broke it on a rock. Now it's just a broken sword. It has a very interesting design. Tylo found it while searching for Chu Chus.
[b]Equipment[/b]: Hero's Shield, Bomb (5), Empty Bottle (5), Map, Compass.

[b]Background[/b]: Tylo was born in Outset Island, but his family had decided to move to Windfall. His Grandpa had decided to stay, while his mother and father moved to Windfall. While at the Island, his Grandpa had taught him how to fight, and gave him a Sword and Shield. After departing for Windfall, Tylo and his parents lived in Windfall for awhile in peace. On one fateful day, a large group of Bokoblins had invaded Windfall, and starting attacking villagers. Tylo and his father had tried their best to fend off the Bokoblins, but unfortunately they only ended up killing a few. During the havoc, his father was killed by a Bokoblin, and his mother was taken away by two Bokoblins. Alone, Tylo had decided to get a job working at the Chu Jelly Juice Shop. His life has been going along smoothly, but everyday he looks into the distance and sees a giant fortress, and wonders if that is were his mother is held...
-----
Oh man, this is going to be a fantastic roleplay! Excellent idea Jonno! Big Grin
That's an excellent character, Flamezone! Thanks for filling up a relatively obscure position Wink

-accepted- [size=xx-small](wow, feels like forever since I've "accepted" things like this)[/size]
Alright! Thanks Jonno!
[b]Once we get one character per Island, at least, then I will begin the roleplay. Remember, you can have up to three characters![/b]

I'll post one or two of mine after some homework is complete.
[i]Woosh[/i], Spanish homework is finally done for... the past couple of days. I think I may still have some to do tomorrow, but I'm just going to post my character [u]right now[/u] so we can get this show on the road!

[b]Full Name[/b]: Abbo Yazzie
[b]Nicknames[/b]: Often called "Abbie" by some of his fellow employees, for kicks.
[b]Home Island[/b]: Dragon Roost

[b]Appearance[/b]: Abbo, unlike most of the Rito tribe, has a set of deep, dark blue eyes and is slightly more heavier built than the others. This isn't to say that he is overweight, but he is a bit more "tough" around the edges than the other, slimmer Rito. He wears traditional Rito clothing and dons a similar, albeit shorter, hairstyle to the other men of the tribe. Often strapped around Abbo's waist is a great, red and brown (think cardboard) mailbag stuffed with letters waiting for delivery across the island.

[b]Personality[/b]: Abbo is considerably kind and caring, though shy, towards his other tribes-people and is quite wise to boot. This being said, if provoked, he could act pretty nasty towards some depending on the situation. His major peeve is being made fun of for his position as [i]local[/i] mail-carrier, or being called "Abbie", or even worse, "Abbiekins" by his fellow workers.

[b]Occupation[/b]: Abbo, like Quill, works as a mail-carrier. Abbo, unlike Quill, works as a local mail-carrier, meaning that he's the one to deliver things across the island from Rito to Rito and, on occasion, to passers-by.

[b]Weapons[/b]: His great red and brown mailbag, as before mentioned! It's heavy weight makes a good battery tool, though beyond that, there isn't much left for him to fight with other than his bare hands, feet, and wings.

[b]Equipment[/b]: Mailbag, 2 Bottles of Red Potion, 1 Empty Bottle, Pictobox

[b]Background[/b]: Outside of his position as local mail-carrier, which is often thought of as one of the bottom of the line delivery jobs in Dragon Roost, Abbo loves to collect stamps, and most of all, snap pictures with a PictoBox delivered to him from Windfall. Aside from that, there isn't much to say about him. He's a typical Rito with a typical Rito family life. The closest person in his life is his "cousin", though most on the island haven't met her as of yet.
Hey Jonno, there isn't a deadline for sign-ups, is there?