Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossover Season #1 Episode #3: Recover Green's Hat!
Season Name: Revenge of Tabuu
Season Number: 1
Episode Name: Recover Green's hat!
Episode Number: 3
Episode Description: Green's Hat has fallen off a cliff! And it has a piece of the Triforce in it! Can the Crossover Avengers get back the hat, before villains do?
-----
The fire crackled and spit out a small portion of embers onto the ground while Blue sleepily poked at it. Three rather short explorers were all huddled around a camp fire, on the edge of a rather large cliff. A group of explores, known as The Four Links, had stopped journeying for the day. Three of the adventures were sitting on logs staring at the fire, rather bored, waiting for their fourth member to return. Purple then appeared out of the bushes, and headed back to the campfire.

"OK guuuysss, dudja finish setting up caaamp?" Blue then looked at purple, and replied, "I set up the tent...over there-" Blue then motioned to the tent behind him, "....so I can sleep..." Red then jumped up, excited to tell the leader what he had accomplished during his time away. "Yeah! I got the fire started! Burn! BURN!" Purple looked a bit taken aback. "Ooookkaaay...well I washed our clothes and hung em' out to drrrry, and I even embroidered our initials onto the chest! It's just fabbbulooouus!" Green Link then said outloud, "Gawrsh, I wundur wut Ganon's up to..." Red Link then turned to Green Link and yelled, "You don't wonder that, because you don't THINK!"

As Red yelled at Green, the sheer power of his voice had blown off Green's hat, and made it blow off into the bushy forest below the cliff they were on. Green Link then asked, "Huh. I wundur how we're gunna git down der..." Red Link then yelled, "Ahh! A piece of the Tri-Force was in your hat!" Red then turned angrily and glared at Green. "If you weren't such a dummy, this would have never of happened!" Purple then broke up the fight. "That's enough you silly gooses! I know someone we can hire to get it baaack!"

Blue then yawned. "You think they can find it before someone else does?" Purple nodded. "I'm, like, totally positive. I heard they took on Tabuu's army, so they must be goood! Blue, can I borrow your [i]adorable[/i] Deku Plushie for a second?" Blue held it out. Purple took it, then turned it around, and opened a compartment, which turned out to be a phone. Purple took it out and phoned the number he heard about. It rang about two times, then someone answered. [i]"Hello. This is Raiden speaking."[/i]
Raiden was sitting on the couch, watching the news, because nothing else was on. He continued watching for a few minutes, before finally saying. "I'm bored! Why can't some kind of emergency present itself so tha--" Raiden was interrupted by the phone ringing. Raiden answered it. "Hello. This is Raiden speaking." he said.

Meanwhile, Tabuu was listening in on Raiden's conversation in Subspace. He too had been extremely bored of television, and had decided to listen in on The Crossover Avenger's conversations because he had nothing else to do. Raiden answered his phone, apparently answering a call. "Hello. This is Raiden speaking." he said. Tabuu listened in on Raiden's conversation with someone telling Raiden about how someone's hat had fallen off a cliff, with a piece of the Triforce in it. "The Crossover Avengers and I will get there as soon as possible!" Raiden said, before hanging up the phone. Tabuu thought for a moment, thinking of a plan. Later, at dinner, he was eating when suddenly... "That's it! I have a plan!" Tabuu said, with the other villains around the dinner table listening. "We'll flood Egypt! ...No wait, that's a terrible idea..." Tabuu finished his dinner, brushed his teeth, and went to bed, grabbing his little stuffed kitten and holding it in his arms, as he went untder his blanket, and went to sleep. Tabuu was snoring... but suddenly, he woke up, and without warning, he yelled "We'll get the Triforce! It's brilliant!" Tabuu got out his communicator, and contacted the other villains, saying "Wake up everyone! We're stealing the Triforce!"

It was nightfall before The Crossover Avengers finally reached the Links. Raiden had been trying to find their location for hours by teleporting, but it took him hours before he finally found out exactly where they were. Raiden and the other Crossover Avengers walked over to the Links.
(Poor Zantok just came back.)

"I HEARD SOMEONE HAD FOOD!", Kirby said. That was the only reason he came here, and the only way to carry his food he brought was Prince Fluff who had recently auditioned to be a pack mule in a local play.

(AND NOW A SHOCKING STATEMENT.)

"I came as soon as I heard Kirby heard there was food.", Pikachu said. Pikachu had showed up with some shaving cream in the shape of a beard and a Santa hat. Meanwhile, ZIM brought out GIR's head as a weapon to beat the squeedlyspooch out of Tabuu, who had interrupted his sweet dream of Tabuu being one of his many slaves when he took over the world. "I'M GONNA KEEL YOOUUUU!", ZIM cried.
"Stop it you fool!" Tabuu said to Zim. "We need to follow these coordinates to the Triforce piece! With it, I'll take over the world much sooner! Now, everyone get to your transports!"

"Okay, so where should we start looking?" Raiden asked the Links.

[OOC: So I guess you changed your mind Fuzzy?]
"Gawrsh, I dunno Mr. Hat. I think it's down dere." Green then pointed down at the forest below. Red came up and punched him. "Thank you Captain Obvious!" Purple then spoke, "Gosh, I don't know exactly where it fell, all I know is that it's down there in that [i]beautiful[/i] green forest!"
Prince, who had been standing idly by while the others spoke, decided to come forward. "Okay, let me make sure I'm listening right. So now we have to: A) Get down into the forest over a cliff that's like a [i]mile[/i] high, to me anyway, B) Find some random green hat with a powerful and sacred artifact in it and return it to you before the bad guys can find it, and C) Wrap it all up and be home before dinner, am I right?" He said.

Prince then thought hard, and realized something odd. "Hey, wait, if Greenie over there is some kind of idiot, 'cause that's what he seems like to me, then why the heck did you decide to slip a piece of the Tri-whatever in his hat? Is that [i]really[/i] the safest place for it? Sounds pretty dumb to me." Prince then strolled over to the edge of the cliff, and looked down at the forest below. "...Wish I brought my parachute... If I had one."

----------------------------

As Tabuu ordered the Villains to get into the transports, Fireman began walking towards his, thinking about their mission and ranting to himself, though it was audible enough to be heard for some distance. "The Blue Butterfly 'specs me ta find some shiny gold triangle thang? He wishes!" Fireman said, scoffing, "Why shud I bother jus' [i]lookin'[/i] in a big huge forest? Ah'll just burn it all to the ground! Heheh, that oughta make it easier. And if those goodie-two-shoesie Crossover Avengers get in mah way... Ah'll turn 'em inta smoked ham! Ahahahaha!" Fireman continued ranting and plotting to himself as he stepped onto the transport, set to the co-ordinates of the forest the Triforce was in.
Raiden looked down the cliff, seeing that it was very steep. "I suppose that I will have to teleport us down there, considering that it could be dangerous to just jump down." Raiden waited for the rest of the Crossover Avengers to be ready to be teleported down, ready to, well, teleport.
"Not so fast, robotic slave thing.", Zim said to Fireman as he pushed him out of the way. "I plan to obliterate the entire forest as you do, but I plan to do it better! SO MOVE!" Zim quickly ran to the craft that was for Fireman. Stupid, as 1) He had the Voot Cruiser. 2) He needs Fireman's keys. 4) Nobody likes 3.
"Okay then," Prince said, shrugging, "I'm game, I guess. Staring out over this huge cliff is starting to make me real sick... The sooner we're down there the better." Prince looked away from the cliffside and sat down, waiting for everyone else to be ready.

------------------------------

Meanwhile, down in the forest...

His little quest to rescue Brock finished, Gold had started on his journey back to Johto, though he had decided to stop while passing through the forest to eat and get a little rest. "Eat up guys," He said to his six Pokemon, all out of their Pokeballs and chowing down on some food that he packed, "We got a LONG walk home y'know. I really wish I had the money to just buy a plane ticket or somethin'..." After roughly a 20-minute "feast", Gold recalled all of his Pokemon except for Aibo and Exbo, then started back on his journey.

Walking through the deep forest, he could see a huge variety of creatures stirring in the woods. Since he was so far from Johto, there were few, if any Pokemon here, and this obviously made Gold's own Pokemon a little nervous. Patting them both on the head reassuringly, Gold could've swore he caught sight of a glimmer of light in the corner of his eye, as if it was reflected off of something. However, he simply decided to ignore it, as it was probably just a piece of glass or what have you, not that uncommon as the forest was littered with trash in places. Hey, being located downwind of a big city/landfill has that effect. Gold continued on his merry way, unaware of the situation nearby...

-------------------------

At the Villain's base...

"Oof!" Fireman grunted as he was suddenly pushed out of the way by someone. [i]"Not so fast, robotic slave thing,"[/i] a voice said, [i]"I plan to obliterate the entire forest as you do, but I plan to do it better! SO MOVE!"[/i] Fireman knew immediately that this was Zim. "Hey!" Fireman shouted angrily, "What the sam heck d'ya think yer doing?! This is MAH ship! Git yer own!" Suddenly he realized that Zim didn't have the ship keys, and Fireman couldn't help but watch in amusement as Zim fiddled with the controls fruitlessly. After roughly a minute of this he had enough. "Alright ya bug-eyed freak, playtime's over. Git. Off. Mah. Ship. NOW!!!" Fireman roared, then tossed Zim off the transport and shut the hatch door quickly, hoping that would be enough to keep that insane alien out.
Raiden waited until everyone was ready. After everyone was ready, Raiden teleported himself and The Crossover Avengers to the forest below.

Meanwhile, after Tabuu had made sure everyone was in their ships, and they had gone towards their destination, Tabuu yawned, grabbed his little stuffed kitten, and went back to bed.