Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Announcement - Please Read
As many of you know I am in college and lately my life has become very busy. Some of you may have seen a drop in my roleplaying posting quality over the past couple months and I apologize for that, but that's the not only thing that has been dropping in quality. My schoolwork as well has been being neglected and so I have come to a decision. Note that I do not mean that I will be stepping down as admin, I feel that for the time being I still am able to perform any administrative duties that I need to. However I am going to need to pull myself out of most of the roleplays I am involved in.

The Ultimate Tournament 2 - I am still going to be apart of this roleplay, assuming that Karma makes it to the second round. Either way I will still be able to run the tournament to its conclusion and perhaps now that I am shifting my priorities around I will be able to actually move it further along. I do apologize for how slow the tournament is progressing.

Sandbox Mode - After the fight I am using Tempest in against Annara and Vacuum Duck I will not be participating in any fights for a while.

Pokemon Roleplay - I am going to be removing myself and my character from this roleplay. Flamezone, I do apologize to you about this but it is something that I need to do. I can still run and maintain the Tall Grass topic and supply people with wild encounters but I will ask that when you post in the topic you also send me a PM. Flamezone, my only suggestion on what to do with Ian is to have Professor Elm call him and say he needs him at the lab to help fix some catastrophe or something. I might be able to come back later but for now I don't think I can participate to my full abilities.

Crossover - Unfortunately I feel like I will have to remove myself from this roleplay as well. Brawlinator, Fuzzydude, feel free to use Giott until the remainder of Episode 2. After that perhaps Giott goes on vacation or something and Tabuu punishes Garland for something and sends him into the Subpspace for a brief banishment or something. Like with the Pokemon Roleplay I hope I can come back at a later time but I don't know how long that will be.

My Life in Pokeville - I feel I must leave this roleplay as well. Glowbo, please feel free to use Marrow as an NPC until I feel that I can return to this roleplay. I really hate to do this but I feel I have no other option.

As for other roleplays that I have signed up for that haven't yet started, if you are about to start them please send me a PM so I can decide if I can still stick with the roleplay or not. I don't want to have you start it thinking I'm with you and then me bailing out right at the start.

I do apologize to everyone for my having to do this. I don't want to do it but real life is really kicking me while I'm down right now and I need to sort things out. Like I said I will still be here at ZEJ acting as the main admin and my main area of focus will be the Miscellaneous Conjectures area.
I understand, and I think that everyone else understands too. Sometimes life demands so much that you have to focus on it, and drop everything else that you're doing to get done what you need to get done. I suppose that Giott will just act as a background character that follows the other Crossover Avengers for the remainder of Episode 2, and after that episode, Raiden will mention that Giott went on vacation, while Tabuu will mention that Garland went on vacation as well. Hopefully we'll see you soon Zantok!
Glad to hear that at the very least you'll still be participating in Ultimate Tournament 2. However, I too understand that sometimes life just kicks you in the footballs (kick...football... hohoho) while you're down. So yeah, I hope you get whatever needs to be sorted out sorted out soon enough though. It does suck when things get in your way in the "real" world.
That's fine dude, don't worry 'bout it. Getting your education is more important then roleplaying. I hope you start getting better soon, so you can come back.
Yep, it is the right decision. That's why I rarely appear; Schoolwork. It's awesome that you have taken the initative to resolve your situation; Doing so is rather admirable.