Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirby RPG
Hello, and welcome to Kirby RPG! I'm your host and ruler, Fuzzydude. I'll take you on a tour of the basic crap stuff.

[b][u]Character Sheet[/u][/b]

Name: (I ponder this difficult equation.)
Gender: (Choose carefully, because you don't wanna choose the wrong bathroom.)
Species: (Popopo, Waddle Dee/Doo, Other 'Please state otherwise')
Alignment: (Goodness or Evilness?)
Background: (Your life story!)
Personality: (Is your person Happy-Go-Emo?)
Abilities/Other Stuff: (Your person [i]sucks[/i], harhar. But what powers does he get?)
Submitter: (Are you a fuzzy dude or a badger star? Maybe an Eebit?)

[b][u]Plot[/u][/b]

[i]A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, there is a planet by the name of Popstar. There lies a specific continent known as Dreamland. The Dreamlanders live in peace after their hero, Kirby, foiled the sinister King Dedede. With the King's attempts to intercept Kirby's good nature, the puffball overthrew him. But during these 8 years of peace, Kirby has traveled to other galaxies, trusting the inhabitants of Dreamland to protect their home. Seeing this as an opening, Dedede secretly gathered the most twisted and sinister villains of Popstar to rule the world. Shortly after, King Dedede lead his attack on Dreamland, turning it into a villain capital. The townspeople founded a new town on the west coast of Dreamland, in which the villains pay no attention to, named Armistice, the home for all non-evil dreamlanders. Now, you must take back the rest of your home and beat the villains once and for all![/i]

Go ahead and sign-up! :3

Accepted Characters:
Waddle Duh
Korbo
i have absolutely no idea

[b]Name:[/b] Waddle Duh
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Species:[/b] Waddle Doo
[b]Alignment:[/b] “Good”

[b]Background:[/b] Waddle Duh was once an average member of Dedede’s army - before catastrophe struck. Kirby simply plowed right on through his homeland on Popstar, knocking him into a rock and giving him amnesia that caused him to forget everything - even his true name. He wandered so far from home that nobody knew who he was anymore, and eventually, he came across the town of Armistice, where he has lived ever since, in ‘harmony’ with its inhabitants.

[b]Personality:[/b] Waddle Duh can be summed up in a simple word - derp. He messes up seemingly the simplest of tasks with an almost ‘masterful’ air of fail. He speaks slowly, and with barely comprehensible grammar - almost as though someone threw him through Google Translate a few times back and forth. Waddle Duh tries his best to be helpful, but beware of him and his harmful failing abilities!

[b]Abilities/Other Stuff:[/b] As a Waddle Doo, Waddle Duh has the power to create the classic rays of energy from his eye/body. This is powerful - at least in the hands of a capable and trained Waddle Doo. Poor Waddle Duh has little idea on how to master this seemingly easy ability that Kirby was able to grasp upon simply swallowing a member of the Doo species. When used, Waddle Duh can manifest a very short, weak version of the beam.

[b]Submitter:[/b] i think i am an eebit let me check
don't worry eebro mine makes less sense.

Name: Korbo
Species: Batamon
Alignment: Good. maybe. Definitely not evil, so presumeably good. Nobody really knows though.
Background: Korbo just randomly appeared in Armistice one day without any explanation. Nothing is really known about his past, though he claims to be from a highly advanced civilization with an impossible-to-pronounce name. many doubt this claim, however, as momst have never heard of this civilaztion.
Personality: Korbo is a really weird guy. Think taking your weird uncle and multiplying that by five hundred. While that is probably an understatement, nobody really sees much of him except for when he can be seen dancing on someone's roof for no reason. He speaks in strange grammar that could not be possibly taken from any known language or dialect.
Abilities/Other Stuff: Confuse anyone virtually he can grammar strange with his.
Submitter: Nate(The Kakuzato)

BTW posted at like 2 AM so yeah.
BOTH ACCEPTED! :3
WE SHALL START NAO.
I R late. I try anyway.

Name: Dr. McEvilkins
Species: Sir kibble
Alignment: Goodness... NO NO WAIT THE OTHER ONE
Background: Was raised normaly, went to dreamland state school for the insanely evil
Personality: Evil, with a soft side. An evil soft side.
Abilities/Other Stuff: Basic evil stuff, like being able to build odd contraptions with little to no funds and and uncanny ability to escape.
Submitter: Fuzzydude. No wait... Flemzy? I don't know anymore...