Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossover Season #1 Episode #2: The door thing! What's behind it?
Season Name: Revenge of Tabuu
Season Number: 1
Episode Name: The door thing! What's behind it?
Episode Number: 2
Episode Description: What's behind the door in which no hero nor villain has ever been opened? It's an intriguing tale of mystery, betrayal, and muffins!

[i]It was a peaceful day in the city of Crossover, aside of the destruction. When Raiden was woken by a sudden abruption. You see, for there's a racket coming from the dining room. What was causing it was a big huge boom. The boom came from the oven when Kirby tried to bake, but he wasn't aware of the explosion he would make. And then Kirby saw Raiden storm through he door and then he was in trouble and yeah now he's dead and the story is over now, Kirby's gonna get pwned.[/i]
"Kirby! How on Earthrealm did you create an explosion by baking?" Raiden asked, after the rhyming was done, "Why did you you disturb me barely after the rise of the sun?" Raiden looked around at the mess of a room, which had been disturbed by a very large boom.
"I was trying to make pie." Kirby said with a war cry.
Prince had heard the terrible commotion, so he ran into the room with one swift motion. "I heard the word 'pie'!" He said with a shout, not really knowing what this was all about. Prince looked here, there, and everywhere, but saw no trace of pie, oh what despair! "It was a loud bang that induced my waking, and it was all because of your attempted baking?" Prince said angrily, glaring at Kirby, then suddenly realized with fury, that-- "Hey! Shut up with the stupid rhyming already, will ya?! Geeez..." Prince yelled at the narrator, rolling his eyes. "Now what exactly happened guys?" He asked Kirby and Raiden.
Suddenly, a shadow appeared in the room, looking a little groggy. "Ughh, seriously Kirby? There must've been some C4 in that pie..." It said. This shadow was so obviously Dark, though not having to sleep, he chose to once in a while.
"Well i'm sorry, but SOMEONE forgot to put the cook book back in the pedestal." Kirby stared at Prince, as he was the one who had it, and it hasn't been seen since. "And the dishes need a rinse.", said Kirby.
Zero, while unaware how he was in the house said "Anyone seen my heat sensitive teleporter?" Glancing at the oven, "Never mind, so that was the explosion, good job." Zero actually sounding happy. "The teleporter had a side effect to corrupt the user," Zero paused a minute. "that or save the world." Zero quickly started collecting some of the fragments "I'll be back, no pun included." Zero quickly got out of the kitchen.
"Well I'M sorry, but maybe [i]I[/i] would like to know how to cook too!" Prince shot back, then smugly added, "And maybe actually learn to not BLOW UP my own cooking unlike a certain little pink puffball here." He then looked at the [i]mountain[/i] of filthy dishes in the sink. "...You soiled [i]all[/i] those dishes... just to make [i]one[/i] pie?!" Prince exclaimed in shock.
"... Ugh, can you two [i]STOP[/i] arguing before I'm forced to kill [i]BOTH[/i] of you?! It's early and I'm ACTUALLY TIRED." Dark said, obviously not pleased with the situation. He then proceeded to turn on the tap and throw Kirby and Prince at the sink.
"OH YEAH WELL SUCK ON THESE APPLES" Kirby yelled as he threw pears at Prince, knocking him into the wall, breaking through it, and hitting him into the closet, opens the closet, pouring out trash all over the place. "Alright, who was on trash duty?" Kirby asked. Everyone in the dining room, beside Prince, read the chart. "Noble 6" The chart read.