Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Tournament 2 Signups/OOC
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

EDIT: OH WAIT NEVERMIND I ACTUALLY SAVED A COPY

phew. bullet dodged. only had to retype like a paragraph and a half.

[b]Name:[/b] Kristoph Palmer
[b]Universe:[/b] Terra Alternata
[b]Home Arena:[/b] The [i]Retaliation[/i] – Kristoph’s beloved ship, circa 1845. The [i]Retaliation[/i] is a pirate ship armed to sink any who crosses her path. She is equipped with many cannons in the sides, and has plenty of room to prepare to be boarded. The main deck is rather spacious, with much room to maneuver around. The lower decks have been placed off limits by the Reapers for the Ultimate Tournament, as there is plenty of room on the main deck alone.
[b]Age:[/b] 49

[b]Appearance:[/b] Kristoph is a fairly burly middle-aged man who has a rough, scraggly, unshaven beard from many weeks out at sea. He wears a red sailor’s vest with a white undershirt below it. Kristoph also wears a captain’s hat, due to being the captain of his ship. His eyes are a mesmerizing violet, with one iris having a strange splotch of red in the top corner. Kristoph has neatly kept chestnut-brown hair, contrasting his rather unkempt beard of the same colour.
Kristoph stands at a height of 6’2”, and is quite large, weighing in at 205 pounds. Most of this weight is muscle, though he has put on some pounds over the years from “sampling” the beers of the various places he has docked his ship. Nonetheless, he is still strong, despite the respectable beer gut he has accumulated over the years.

[b]Personality:[/b] Kristoph is a loudmouthed pirate with a taste for battle. He tends to speak his mind, even at the expense of others, including his crew. Often, this will get him into trouble with not only other people, but the law as well, on occasion. This doesn’t phase him though, as he tends to want a fight every once in a while. Someone his size doesn’t tend to need to worry about getting into fights.
Despite all of his bravado, Kristoph also has a softer side, which he doesn’t tend to show to just anyone. His crew and the various women he meets abroad are the few people who get to see this side of him, for the most part.
Kristoph is also quite the womanizer, tending to attempt to pick up the occasional attractive woman on his travels. He boasts about his many accomplishments, which is very much justified; as he has sailed many a journey successfully. Whenever he isn’t sailing, there is usually a gorgeous woman at his side.

[b]History:[/b] Kristoph began what would become a long life of crime at the young age of 11, when he began committing petty crimes, such as thievery from local merchants, in order to put food on the table for his family. This would continue for a few years, until his small heists began to become more and more elaborate, until he became a “Wanted” man; stealing important artifacts from wealthy businessmen.

At the age of 19, Kristoph was a well-known thief, and was forced to leave town. He found refuge on a ship that had been docked at the port of the town he called home. The crew of this ship allowed him to stay, as his reputation preceded him, and Kristoph would begin what was to be a long life of piracy.

For several years, Kristoph would sail the high seas with the crew he now knew as a family. He worked his way up the ranks, and eventually became first mate to the late captain of the ship now known as the [i]Retalitation[/i]. One fateful day, Kristoph and the former captain came in contact with a witch, who “blessed” Kristoph with the ability to control and shape the water, but cursed the captain to a terrible death by water, and Kristoph would be able to do nothing about it, even with his new powers.

A week later, the captain of the [i]Retaliation[/i] drowned while attempting to salvage an enormous amount of treasure. Kristoph was named the captain, and the crew followed him. Some out of loyalty, and some out of fear.

[b]Abilities:[/b] Kristoph has control over water, and can “bend” the water similarly to Avatar: The Last Airbender. The water is generally more of a distracting tactic, although it is quite useful for when Kristoph requires his own space. The water, coupled with his sharp cutlass, makes for quite a deadly combo.

As mentioned above, Kristoph owns a 1845 Pattern British Naval Seaman’s Cutlass which is his primary weapon. He is adeptly trained in swordplay, which makes him a formidable opponent in close-ranged attacks. However, when range is a requirement, Kristoph also owns a pair of 1842 Single Shot Percussion Navy Pistols, which he is also quite experienced in using. Kristoph much prefers fighting at close range, however.

[b]Strengths:[/b]
+ Adept swimmer; is able to swim through harsh conditions.
+ Ability to “bend” water.
+ Despite his heavy appearance, Kristoph is reasonably light on his feet.

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
- Code of ethics prevents Kristoph from harming a lady unless the lady attacks first.
- Light armour, will not stop too many attacks.
- Short tempered around his past.
- Highly vulnerable to poisons.

Messages In This Thread
Ultimate Tournament 2 Signups/OOC - by Zantok - 08-28-201003:49 AM
RE: Ultimate Tournament 2 Signups/OOC - by -J- - 08-28-201006:49 AM
RE: Ultimate Tournament 2 Signups/OOC - by -J- - 08-28-201010:50 AM
RE: Ultimate Tournament 2 Signups/OOC - by -J- - 08-29-201003:01 AM
RE: Ultimate Tournament 2 Signups/OOC - by Eebit - 08-29-201006:06 AM
RE: Ultimate Tournament 2 Signups/OOC - by -J- - 09-07-201007:43 AM
RE: Ultimate Tournament 2 Signups/OOC - by -J- - 09-09-201009:50 AM
RE: Ultimate Tournament 2 Signups/OOC - by -J- - 09-28-201006:12 AM
RE: Ultimate Tournament 2 Signups/OOC - by -J- - 09-28-201006:57 AM